Winter Wonderland Wonderful day!

It's not all work! A couple of weeks ago a went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park TWICE!



Me & Gabriel enroute to the Wonderland went via some of our favourite shops! Hamleys....
Spot the difference!



Spot the difference!



China Town....
Bum mini sorry I mean Bun mini



M&M World....
Xmas pressy for Gabriel?!



So Entering Winter Wonderland imagine my excitement to tread on.....
ZIG AND ZAG OMG!!!!



It's not a trip to WW without a German Sausage!



oooopsie! LOL #Gutted



I would like to win this please as we have matching coats!



Trip 2 with the girls! Ceri,Jay and Sister Knox-Katie.....
Me and the Sister Knox aka Katie snapping up some Xmas pressies!



On the ride by myself....I didn't pop.it just wasn't very busy.



Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment