The new NOTION is out now! In the shops including WH Smiths!

If you didn't know I'm the Fashion Director at Notion which i LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love Notion & everyone who makes it which makes me very excited to tell you about the latest issue!

On the cover we have the band Azari & iii , styled by myself and Seb Law, Notions website , Planet Notion editor - who is a bit of a menswear genius!
  In the front section of the mag is lots of lovely fashion newsy pieces and such!
And here are my favourite pics from the cover story!

Below is my menswear fashion shoot I styled and Elliot Morgan photographed!
 The shoot featured two of my favourite models and mates Shaun Ross , who also appeared in Katy Perrys ET video and BB aka Anthony Kaye, who recently was on the tv show Dirty Sexy Things, and is also an amazing dancer :D
 BB
 Shaun

 You may remember Emma Bell and I whipped off to Russia for Aurora Fashion Week, well Emma did an article about it too!
What you waiting for... whip off and get yourselves a copy :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment