CHARLI XCX

You know CHARLI XCX? CHECK HER OUT....


Charli is a rad power pop starlet
of the highest degree of majorness! I also work with her on her styling,not that she needs any help as she pretty much rocks everything.... Above she's wearing a dress from me mate Roberto Piqueras and her own faux furry coat.


This is a behind the scenes shot taken from a shoot we did with Alis Pelleschi for Bullet Magazine,here's the finished pic:


Like my rings?Bethnal Greens finest....


Here's Charli in a crop top
And skirt look I styled her in for her MTV performance.


Charli looking hawt in a Horace number for some live accoustic filming


I love these behind the scenes shot from Charli's acoustic session,


I've done quite a few shoots with charli and here's some behind the scenes from one of first:


















In a Katie Eary gorgeousness creation:





Fiiiiit!


Wooosh!


Pow!








GIRL POWER & PEACE OUT !!!

WWW.ALEXISKNOX.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment