My Pepe Jeans Playlist!

For Pepe Jeans Ive put together a playlist for their Cooltery Blog! CHECK IT! 
I selected 9 songs, majority of them followed my Girl Power beliefs! 
Here is what i picked and why!
Cher Lloyd: Dub On the Track
I had the pleasure of styling Cher for her 'Want you Back' Single Campaign, and I really respect Cher for she is one of the most headstrong, passionate and ambitious 18 year olds I've ever met. She knows her mind and she know what she likes and that fits my Girl Power ethos for sure!
Dub on the Track is a badd ass tune, that gets stuck in your head!

 Niki & the Dove made it into my play list.... currently gracing the cover of Notion magazine of which I am the Fashion Director!
CHARLI XCX...WAHOOO... THE ULTIMATE IN GIRL POWER!!!
 Charli is totally and utterly RAD , she is the epitimie of Girl Power and I love her!
 CRIM3S = MAJOR .... If you don't know check it! Crimes also did an edit of the Charli XCX Nuclear Seasons music video , which I styled!
 Grimes, we all love Grimes, don't get confused with Crim3s obvs.
 Unicorn Kid, totally awomness to the maximussssss.... will be my summer anthems
 Amanda Le pore, who is out of this world! Ive had the pleasure of meeting Amanda many times when she has performed at the Club Night Circus which i Host, and I love all of the art direction of everything she is involved in!
Viktoria Modesta.... She is Girl Power, she is a vixen, she is wowzer.
I really enjoyed flying to Milan to with her for Milan Fashion week where she performed at
 Sergei Grinko's show I styled!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....
THE SPICE GIRLS.
They need no introduction and they need no explanation.
GIRL POWER.
xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment