AMSTERDAMN SHOPPING

Did i tell you that i like shopping?!

And my favourite is markets! whether its flea markets or your local market... i love it!
Amsterdam had tonnes to offer thanks to Easyjet holidays for putting us in the middle of the hot shopping action...


Alis and I found one market stall which only had children's fancy dress...amazing! Alis found these rather snappy trousers!


And some delightful dresses!


Alis found some beautiful princess dresses and i found something a bit more up my street...


whoop whoop space tribe!!!!


Want me one of these!


AND LOOK its Alis' long lost twin sister...


After all that rummaging i worked up a corker of an appetite....


Splurt.


Slurp.


Of course i hunted down a diner!



Once I've woofed the quarter punter down it was out to check out
 some vintage fashions Amsterdam style!


LOVED THIS...

No comments:

Post a Comment