T4 Style the Nation:Richard day1

Week 3 and sexy Richard from my home town Oxford was my wanna be stylist contestant.... Ever the shy retiring type...just like me.... We had a blast, here's some shots from behind the scenes :D
I'm never one to pack lightly so poor super runner Sophia got to share the back seat with my luggage.... Jokes I set this up for comedy value.... Or did I?!?!?!?aaaaaiiiii!



Richard and I digging around in vintage...
"RICHARD DON'T LOOK NOW BUT CAN YOU SEE THE HEADLESS PERSON STOOD TO MY LEFT..."



"WOOOOO NOW IM THE GHOST...RICHARD...RICHARD...COME BACK..."




"EEEE Richard I think Ive had one to many Chai Tea Lattes"



And a little more vintage....



 
Clearly NOT raining men.... 



TAXI!
We are a really social crew....more a social media crew....iphone charger anyone...



After a long day of vintage shopping it was back to my country manor hotel...
yes pleeeeease day one done! X



No comments:

Post a Comment