House of Liza

On a bus ride through Shoreditch, gazing out the window, Simply Red on the Ipod, my day dream is stopped in its tracks by only what I can describe as a mirage in the desert of Dalston , a new boutique on the Kingsland road - HOUSE OF LIZA.

Colour bursting out of the windows, I knuckled the bell (me nails gt in the way) and hopped of the bus into a heaven of handpicked early pret-a-porter from designers such as Thierry Mugler, JCDC, Jean-Paul Gaultier and many more amazongnesssssss.

20 minutes later i emerge with two new purchases a HOT Junior Gaultier what i only can call Rave Dress and matching black Gaultier pumps ....MAJOR!

So naturally I had to share my love with this interview and feature in the latest edition of Notion fashion supplement 'The Hipster Handbook'. Please check out some of the pics from the shoot .....


House of Liza
193 , Kingsland Road,
London, E2 8AN
www.houseofliza.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment