CIRCUS VV Brown , Kissy Sell Out , Frank Musik

DJ Knoxy and the most major Kris Di Angelis! I like to teach him new mixingtricks, as if, imagine........
So the night at Matter came!!!
With SIOUXSIE SUE, VV BROWN, FRANKMUSIC, JODIE AND KRIS D!
Befor we headed to Matter we popped into see Charlie Le Mindu who was having his birthday BBQ, you know I love a sausage!
Below you will see my very good chum mr Random Bangle a super hot accessories designer
CHCHCHCHECK HIM OUT!!!!!
www.randombangle.blogspot.com

RUSSELL DECIDED NOT MAKE SO MUCH OF AN EFFORT TONIGHT....
We took the ferry to the O2, it went super fast , turned me barnet into a giant dread!
OOH LOOK RUSSEL AND KATIE ,MY SISTER, BUMPED INTO LADY GAGA....
My old disco friend Mr Frankmusik!
And VV Brown was lovely as always!
and the night ended on a high!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzz..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment