Meat clothing

As I was sorting out my phone i came across these behind the scenes pics of the Meat Clothing look book and collection film I styled.
Meat Clothing is an amazing fashion label by Designer Boadecia Claridge and Photographer Alis Pelleschi!


The inspiration was everything super glam trash do there was lots of pink and plastic!


Getcha weave aaaaaarn!


Um... #Amazing!


#GungeGun


#ChillinOnAUnicorn


Alis at work...


We filmed it at the Bethnalgreen Mens Working Club, which has a rad trash disco feel to it....


#SplatAttack !!!


#Saxayyyyy #Custard


The nails were epic and there were even ones with my POW dress especially made for me by Bo <3


Here I am rocking my dress at Circus!


And they lived happily ever after....


WWW.MEATCLOTHING.CO.UK
WWW.ALEXISKNOX.COM

1 comment:

  1. Your site has been extremely informative and its featured content helps in the process of what is being created on the web. Keep it up. Old Beggar With A Boy

    ReplyDelete